I think I will axe Nigella’s muffin recipe. I have found a gorgeous simple recipe from my favourite ipad recipe search app. This was delicious. I brought some to work and they love it. A good recipe, no matter how bad the cook is, always works.
1. 100g (I used more than the 85g recommended) melted butter
2. 1 cup brown sugar
3. 1 cup milk
4. 1 egg
5. 1 cup flour
6. 11/2 tsp baking powder
7. 1/2 tsp salt
8. 2 tsp cinnamon (powder)
1. Whisk all the dry ingredients.
2. Whisk the milk, egg, sugar and melted butter together.
3. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ones and then whisk till well incorporated.
4. Fold in fresh blueberries.
This makes a good breakfast. Simple and delicious. Try it!