So we just came back from a very good holiday in Krabi with a belly full of good food and a good shade darker.
Featuring the best of what I ate. Last photo of insects is just a novelty. Didn’t see a single person buying them at his stall at the Krabi Night Market. By the way, this is SUPER overated and really not worth the visit.
1. Grilled meats. Soooo tender and flavourful. There’s cubes of fat in the middle of the beef and hence the melt in the mouth deliciousness.
2. Fresh grilled squid with barbecue sauce.
3. Mango sticky rice!
4. Grilled corn. So delicious!
5. Khanom Buang. Traditional Thai snack only found on the weekends night markets. It’s meringue with a savoury topping. Nothing I’ve ever tasted in Singapore before. Yum!
6. Pad Thai! I bought packets of pad Thai sauce in this trip. Will be whipping some up when I get my new kitchen in a month’s time!
7. Thai tea! So good here especially when the weather was sooo hot on some days.
8. Fried insects! For the fearless and boundary-less 😃